Saturday, April 3, 2010

From Kansas City to Wichita

Hello,



my wife and I are arriving to KC on June 20 by plane and need to continue our way to Wichita, KS. A friend of ours was supposed to pick us up, but unfortunately he is unable to that now. Our plane arrives to Kansas City International airport at 1.45 pm. What will be the best opportunity for us to get to Wichita? GreyHound bus leaves on 12.30 pm, so it does not suit us.



There is also car rental but at the moment I%26#39;m not sure wheter I can use my Russian driver%26#39;s license in the US...



Are there any other low-budget methods to get to Wichita?





Thank you.



From Kansas City to Wichita


I doubt that it is as cheap as the other options, but you might contact http://www.bestcabsinc.com/Pages/taxi2.htm



From Kansas City to Wichita


I just telephoned Hertz and the requirements for renting a car are.





1. Valid drivers license-it does not matter what the issuing country is.





2. Credit card that is current and you must be at least 25 years of age.

















No comments:

Post a Comment