Monday, December 12, 2011

Holly Restaurant?

Is there a place in OP that ';sounds like'; or is called the Holly restaurant??



Holly Restaurant?


There was a restaurant and bar in Lenexa near Oark Park Mall, just a few hundred feet from Overland Park: Hawley%26#39;s (I might not have the spelling exact). It has been closed for _many_ years.





We used to go there often for happy hour when they had good prices on oysters and other seafood.



Holly Restaurant?


I agree, the only place I know of was Hawleys and I sure wish it was still here....





The City of OP has a website that shows the health reports for all restaurants in our city and nothing showed up similar to your request. Here is the link if you%26#39;d like to see it....





opkansas.org/_Res/…Search.cfm




Speaking of health, I should mention the last time I went to Hawley%26#39;s





I was drinking iced tea, and the waitress came over with a pitcher. She picked up my glass, poured my drink into the pitcher, than refilled my glass.





As I said, that was the last time I went there.

No comments:

Post a Comment