Monday, December 12, 2011

Winfield, Kansas

Wow, the frist person to ever post in the Winfield forum:-)





I am going to the Walnut Valley Festival this weekend. Any recomendations for unique Winfield restaurants?



Winfield, Kansas


I%26#39;ve not been there for several years. But there used to be a good BBQ restaurant North of town by the golf course. It was just a little south of the Comfort Inn as I recall.





Good Luck and enjoy the Festival....



Winfield, Kansas


Thanks KC, I had pretty good bbq just stopping by some of the camps at the Festival. The festival was much more fun than the State Fiar, which I visited on Sunday.





The restuarant I settled on was Burger Station, a tiny carry out (only) restaurant that has operated out of this location since 1952. The menu consists of only hamburgers, fries, and chile.





The cheeseburger was pretty good, the fries just above average.


  • urban decay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment