Monday, December 12, 2011

Vegetarian restaurants in Kansas City

Greetings,





I%26#39;ll be traveling to Kansas City this coming Wednesday and I was wondering if anyone knew of any vegetarian restaurants in the area. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.





Peace and blessings,





Najja





Vegetarian restaurants in Kansas City


This is late ... I%26#39;ve been off in the mountains ... but I thought I might throw out an answer for later browsers ....





First, when you ask if there is something ';in the area'; of Kansas City, it is best to specify what areas you will be in ... if you know.





Since this is a ';Kansas'; forum, I%26#39;ll assume you mean are there veggie eateries in the area of Kansas City, Kansas ... not the big sister City in MO. The answer, I guess, is ... sort of.





If you are in the area of K.U. Medical Center, you can go just to the east (into MO) on 39th Street and find a good variety of eclectic dining spots ... some are old standbys, and some seem to come and go, but there are always some Asian and Middle Eastern places ... such as Blue Koi, Saigon 39, Aladdins, Great India, etc., and there is also a smattering of good veggie places just to the east of there in Westport and on Broadway up by the Uptown Theatre in the mid-30%26#39;s.





If you%26#39;re near the Med Center, then 39th Street is likely your place for veggie food ... and it%26#39;s also a good place to find non-veggie food. If you%26#39;re in some other part of the Metro KC area, say what part and maybe we can help !!!



Vegetarian restaurants in Kansas City


Greetings NotDave,





Thanks for replying to my message concerning the veggie restaurants in the Kansas City area.





I should have been more specific as to which of the Kansas Cities I was referring to (Kansas City, MO). But, everything went well. I found some nice Chinese Restaurants in the area that were sufficient.





Again, thanks for the information.





Peace and blessings,





Najja

No comments:

Post a Comment